Today's consumers have a lot of power. They can research your product or service and make purchase decisions entirely on their own.
Market research allows you to meet your buyer where they are. As our world (both digital and analog) becomes louder and demands more and more of our attention, this proves invaluable. By understanding your buyer's problems, pain points, and desired solutions, you can aptly craft your product or service to naturally appeal to them.
Market research also provides insight into a wide variety of things that impact your bottom line including:
- Where your target audience and current customers conduct their product or service research
- Which of your competitors your target audience looks to for information, options, or purchases
- What's trending in your industry and in the eyes of your buyer
- Who makes up your market and what their challenges are
- What influences purchases and conversions among your target audience
Benifiting from this course, you will be able to:
- Know how to successfully prepare, conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative research
- Understand emotion-based selling through the means-end theory & a concept called 'laddering'
- Set up their own data-driven emotion-based marketing strategies and funnels Use Google tools like Google Trends, Google Shopping Insights and Consumer Barometer to do data-driven market research Master the skill of reverse-engineering marketing behavior by institutions, brands, and solopreneurs Know how to analyze your competitor's/anyone's marketing strategies
When you complete 100% of the videos in this course, you will be emailed a certificate of completion by Unics.ma..
Event date: 26 Sep 2020 .
Starts at: 16:00:00, ends at 18:00:00.
N° of available seats: 20.
Workshop price: 150 MAD.